In a funk and listening to the same things over and over again (hey, Taylor Swift). Have a lot to do today and want something good.
- diklein likes this
- kristensdaily likes this
- flamethrowermouth answered: ed sheeran!
- reddresses answered: oh land is great!
- aaronisnotcool answered: good kid, m.a.a.d city
- helenjun likes this
- dynamite-interrobang answered: Right click a playlist you already like and press “Start Playlist Radio” or get the moodagent Spotify App and create playlists based on mood
- brooklyntree answered: I love Head and the Heart, Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers (Glassjaw Boxer, Gift Horse, The Bear albums) and Jamie Cullum, always.
- ibroughtyousometoast answered: I’ve been listening to Sleigh Bells and Pearl Jam a lot because I don’t know what I want out of life.
- cadyheron answered: currently into — trampled by turtles and the punch brothers. i’m on a bluegrass kick
- noratherese answered: Mean Lady (not on spotify though bc they’re unsigned!), Great Lake Swimmers, Lianne La Havas
- eyymandamarie likes this
- lapetitefigue likes this
- heelsandhardhat likes this
- shanapreferspajamas likes this
- asitypethis said: The Rescues are pretty good
- raleighwoodrockstar answered: Leah Greenwood play lists on spotify are AMAZING
- graceinplace answered: Fitz and the Tantrums, Plume Giant, The Perishers, Young the Giant, Kings of Convenience, Horse Feathers, Bon Iver, Andrew Bird …
- juliasea likes this
- sunnyeckerle answered: my current favorites - Angel Olsen, Dark Dark Dark, Hop Along, Naked Gods
- abnormallyyours answered: Do you like Bon Iver? Rogue Wave? Stars? And on a totally different note, The Saw Doctors?
- luciwithani answered: currently enjoying the love actually soundtrack, one direction, and the yeah yeah yeahs
- vneckandacardigan posted this