We’re delayed in NC, stuck on the plane. Why you may ask? Because some stupid person in Philadelphia accidentally removed the log book.
So what’s that mean for my flight? Welp, they think they have to have someone come out and reinspect the plane just to write it in a new log book.
My 35 minute flight has now turned into an extended delay with an undetermined departure time.
So, so hungry. And stabby.
- courtneyannabelle likes this
- mar-see-ah said: theWORST.
- mar-see-ah likes this
- thekimenator likes this
- cyclingon said: hope you didnt end up stabbing anyone.. that might no go over so well.
- babbleliciousness likes this
- kristysfoodandfitness likes this
- becoming--brina likes this
- thatluciegirl said: go to cookout and get a milkshake! instant mood lifter.
- thatluciegirl likes this
- miss-malllla likes this
- dontgimmienolines said: few things are wore than being hungry…on a plane…God Speed!
- kitcater likes this
- a-golden-bird likes this
- randomlybran likes this
- edatrix likes this
- umcanyounot likes this
- ibroughtyousometoast likes this
- accio221b said: My sister was actually stuck in an airport in Philly! Goodness this is ridiculous!
- vneckandacardigan posted this