First time in North Carolina and this is about all I got to see during my 30 minutes in the state. (Taken with instagram)
- thegreatworldofmelissa likes this
- babbleliciousness likes this
- whiskeybentandhellbound likes this
- eurotour said: Looks like you are in Charlotte? NC is a great state - do come by for longer! Though I’m from Winston-Salem, I suggest Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill as a great place to visit first!
- disdainanddismayanddisgust said: For some reason, I find this so weird. My boyfriend was probably pretty darn close to you. He just flew in to NC for Marine Corps training. He probably won’t get to see much of the scenery, either.
- raleighwoodrockstar said: It’s a pity. You would swoon for some of the food at one of Ashley Christensen’s restaurants. ESPECIALLY Poole’s Diner. You would be a Raleigh fan.
- icurrentlycovet likes this
- ibroughtyousometoast likes this
- landofthepine said: Our runways are the best. Come for a real trip sometime!
- a-golden-bird likes this
- courtneyannabelle likes this
- scenes-from-my-hood said: best state in the south.
- vneckandacardigan posted this