How do you feel about that commercial that markets nutella as a healthy snack for kids? (the one where the mom puts nutella on toast to get them to eat)
I don’t really have a problem with it. I mean, anyone who tastes Nutella has to know it isn’t good for you. I mean my god, healthy things could never taste even half as good as Nutella. I also wouldn’t say the campaign is a total lie. Putting a small tablespoon of Nutella on some whole wheat bread isn’t the worst thing in the world. No, it isn’t healthy. But as they say in the ad, it’s part of a healthy breakfast… or something like that.
Mostly I just feel bad for the people that believe it. I mean, it goes for any advertisement.. and anyone who blindly believes ads. It goes much further than this Nutella example. Ads involve manipulation, it’s a sad fact.
- icurrentlycovet likes this
- edatrix likes this
- asitypethis said: if you pair it with banana’s it’s a tad healthier!
- asitypethis likes this
- fuckyeahbuckets said: I also don’t find issue with it, the product is also surrounded by fresh fruits etc I think it’s just one of those “all in moderation” sorts of things - the only thing I can find wrong is the mother actually spreads it quite thick.
- halfpintlady likes this
- fleurcaptives likes this
- whiskeybentandhellbound likes this
- vneckandacardigan posted this